Saturday, December 12, 2009

X marks the spot!

I really had a hard time trying to figure out what the first blog post of X Flyball would be about. The only thing I could really think of, was to blog about how freaking excited we all are! We never in a million years thought we would be involved in starting our own team. In a way I think we were all just going through the motions of flyball for the past year. Now everything is new, exciting and something that we can personally be a part of. Every goal that we achieve as a team will be a team effort and our own. We are meeting tons of new people, reconnecting with old friends and just having a blast! The flyball community is really a great one. We would not have been able to start our own team without all the support that we are getting from everyone. It's amazing! Thank you!!! You guys know who you are.

This blog will be about our adventures of starting a new club, training and everything in between. Maybe just a place to write our ramblings for the day. Who knows, but stay tuned for the X-citement!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It will be a fun and exciting adventure. Enjoy and embrace all of it! Can't wait to see you in the lanes!

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on taking the plunge.
    Starting all anew is a huge step and an adventure. Good luck in your new endeavour!!!
    See you in the racing lanes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! We're really happy that the tiny
    Sure Shots has grown to the point that it has.
    We remember those days when we had to borrow
    a handler and a boxloader to run with just
    three people. But the flyball community is
    very kind and they helped us get over the hump.
    Do it "your way" while have fun all the way is
    my advice.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news, I love the name it's very catchy. Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, my blog is performanceenhanced.blogspot.com I'm curious about your 3 stride technique. I have been blogging about my difficulties with this very issue. Would you care to share what has worked for you? I have tried everything that has been recommended to me. One of my flyball buds turned me on to your blog

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you take a look at my blog on performance enhanced please check out my profile and you will see crazy about flyball.......this is where I show my frustration about the stride issue.......can you help me? Cindy Bi-State Performance Dogs St. Louis MO

    ReplyDelete