Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introducing the newest member of X Flyball Team!

Our newest member of X Flyball is HNH Extreme Flip Flop, Teva. She is a very cute split face, black and white Border Collie. She hails from Painted Star Farm and was bred by Bonnie Klonowski. Teva's mother is HNH Blue Porsche and father is Tripp from Power Tripp Border Collies.
I met Teva yesterday and was very impressed with this little girl. She is full of spunk and determination. She tugs like a little hellion. Holds on with all her might even through lots of distractions. She tugged with me, a stranger she just met while her mama walking by her several times and she also held on while her BC brother walked by. That's a lot to ask of a 7 week old pup! But she did it naturally and with ease. I loved that she liked to bring the tug back to me. When I let go of the tug she brought it right back for more tugging. We have high hopes for the newest and littlest team member of X. Congratulations Kathy on your new baby girl! Thank you Bonnie for an X-tremely talented little pup!

So what does X do with puppies? We start their training right away of course. Stay tuned for training updates! Here is a little video of her tugging. We have a lot planned for this littler girl. :-)

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie! I love split-face BCs. :) Tugging is such great fun. Jet will now bring me a toy and put it in my hand to tug with... because tugging with the Mom is way more fun than playing keep away... which we never play. Because that's not any fun at all! I was in the tub yesterday and he brought me stuff to tug with! :)

    ReplyDelete