Monday, March 8, 2010

What's up with the food pics?

A lot of people have asked me what's up with all the food pics. I'm not really sure how it got started but I think it got started due to the fact that Steph lives 5 hours away from me. I was always telling her about this yummy thing I tried and where we should go the next time she visited. So when we got on Facebook it was super easy to just take a pic of my food and post it.

How does any of this have anything to do with flyball and X Flyball? Well first of all what person who plays flyball doesn't love food? Seems that all aspects of flyball revolve around food. You practice and then you go out to eat. You go to tournaments and anytime you are not running a dog you are eating. You eat all day and snack on yummy stuff and then after the tournament you go out to eat. So why do we do flyball? I guess we love dogs and we love to eat. :-)

As I started posting pics of the different foods and meals that I ate I realized that having them on FB was super cool. I could go back through my food album and remember the yummy meal I had but also remember the awesome times I had with good friends. So the pics to me are sort of like hearing a song on the radio and remembering that memory. I look back at my pics and remember the great times I have had with my flyball friends.

Here are a few of my favorite food pics I thought I would share with you guys.


Hash House a Go Go aka Twisted Farm food. One of the most fun places to eat in Vegas. If you are ever in Vegas its a must have. This meal was enjoyed with a friend that I had not seen or talked to in a long time.


X Flyball's X-Mas Party.


The most awesome after practice meal ever! Sand Crab Cafe in Escondido.


Friendship night dessert with X.


ChickFilA - breakfast of champions. Nothing is better than CFA!


X-mas dinner with the Hunters.


Death Roll that almost killed Cindy and I. After tournament dinner with RDR.


A Steph and Colleen addiction - All you can eat Sushi.



1 comment:

  1. Colleen I do the same thing - I love posting food pics!! when I make something especially tasty I post it in my recipe's album with the recipe and pic. mmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete